Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clulyan

re: Clulyan Intro

I believe I am currently the "new guy" of the kin. You all graciously welcomed me into the kin last week. I will try to keep this semi-short, though I can be long-winded sometimes. I guess I will start out with some RL background info. I am 32, married, with a 7 year old daughter. I am a retail manager and work long, stressful, junk hours. I am on a rotating 4 on, 2 off schedule, so I will have a full weekend off once every 6 weeks, otherwise I will be at work.  I tend to play a bunch on my days off, especially if it is a weekday and my family is at school. During my work week I work anywhere between 12 and 14 hours so mostly I might log on and afk for about an hour at night, otherwise I am pretty much working or sleeping during my work week. I live in a small town in Southeastern Missouri.

I have played many MMO's over the years including FFXI, WoW, LotRO, Matrix Online, Warhammer, Age of Conan, SWTOR, STO, FFXIV, DCUO, and quite a few more just for time wasters when I was bored.  Over the years I have had many different playstyles and time to play.  I have been a raider in my past, though currently am just trying to relax in Tolkien's world while I am home. I have lifetime subs to Star Trek Online, and DC Universe Online, and have been wishing for years that they would bring back the lotro lifetime sub.  I currently am a VIP, though.  Feel free to talk to me about any mmos, though.

Specifically in lotro I spent my first 6 years of the game on the Silverlode server.  I was in 2 different kinships.  I started out in a relatively small, casual group named Acies Invictus that ended up dying out due to inactivity. I then joined one of Silverlode's best raiding kins, Strayhold. Our kin leader, Blackhawk, recently took most of the group with him to ESO. At first I was sort of disappointed.  I love having a close knit kin, but I am also slow to become social. But I took it as an opportunity.  For many years Silverlode has not been very active, and I was kind of jealous of the community that Landroval had. So I leveled up some alts on Landroval and then finally talked my wife into letting me spend the money to bring 1 of my 95's over.  I had always raided in Strayhold with my hunter, but I wanted to change it up so I brought over my warden.  I do not have much endgame experience with the warden class, but I do have a long history in instances, and I look forward to getting to better know my character with you all. I will probably seem kind of shy at first, but once you get me going, you will probably wish I would shut up again.

I thank you all for the opportunity to get to know you and allow me to be part of your middle-earth experience.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: