Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michaleo
Officer

re: Expansion Packs and Expansion Quests 50% off TP price

There is a rare sale on expansion packs in the in-game store for Turbine Points. The Mines of Moria, Riders of Rohan, and Helm's Deep expansion packs are on sale for half off the usual TP cost, as are the expansion quest packs.

The Mines of Moria Expansion Pack is 1247 TP (regular 2495 TP). In addition to the quests and instances, it includes 2 more character slots, plus the ability to create Rune-keepers and Wardens. It also raises the Skirmish rank cap to 15.

The Mines of Moria Expansion Quest Pack is 747 TP (regular 1495). This includes only the quests and the instances.

The Riders of Rohan Expansion Pack is 1247 TP (regular 2495 TP). In addition to the quests, it includes the Rohan instance cluster (scalable, Iobar's Peak, Seat of the Great Goblin, Webs of the Scuttledells, Bells of Dale, Flight to the Lonely Mountain, Fires of Smaug, and Battle of Erebor), the ability to have Light and Heavy warsteeds, and raises the Skirmish rank cap to 40.

The Riders of Rohan Expansion Quest Pack is 747 TP (regular 1495 TP). This includes only the quests.

The Helm's Deep Expansion Pack is 2147 TP (regular 4295 TP).This includes quests, Epic Battles and raises the Skirmish rank cap to 45. Note there is no option to just get the quests for Helm's Deep.

I did buy the Moria Expansion Quest Pack (at regular price) using accumulated TP when I had been playing for about 6 months, since I didn't need the character slots or additional classes. A year later I bought the Rohan Expansion Pack with VIP TP I had saved.

Note that the expansion packs have been available a couple times a year (usually in June and before Christmas) at 75% off for cash in the LOTRO Market. The Quad Pack (includes Moria, Rohan, Mirkwood and Isengard) was $10, Helm's Deep was $10, Moria $5, and Rohan $5. If you can pay cash, that is a better deal. But if you want to spend TP, the current sale is as good as it gets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: