Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmeraldOne
Recruit

re: Howdy

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I just recently came back to playing LotRO after picking up the book again. I was around for the beta and the base game and then stopped for a long time. I'm greatly enjoying LotRO again because of how classic in design it is, takes me back to when MMOs were designed differently and let me tell you, I've really missed that. I hope you're all doing well, and I thank you for allowing me to join. I look forward to meeting you in-game and hopefully having many fun adventures and sharing a pint or two.

Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

Glad to have you, Delacreux, hopefully we catch you in game with an invite soon!

I haven't been on much the last few days. In the final days of my semester. Sorry for the delay! Hope to catch someone soon!

EmeraldOne
Recruit

I'm on for a bit today. I've come down with a bit of a bug, so that freed up some time to try and relax and recover. If anyone gets this, hopefully we can get together.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: