Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilawin
Recruit

re: Hi Shadowbane!

Hi all! 

I'm Lils. As Fal said, he got me addicted to the game when I told him I was a major Tolkin nerd. My in-game toon is Lilawin. A minstrel. Eventually, I might have another one, if I ever find time. 

I am a 30 year old mom of 4 "Hobbits" as I refer to them online.  My oldest is 6 so I usually play during school and after bedtime. I live in Utah so am usually on after 8 pm Mst. I am happily married to a man who is surprisingly very encouraging about me playing. It doesn't get better than that. 

I am a fairly happy, bubbly, person who loves to chat and craft. Always willing to make and share whatever I have, if needed. I'm new to the game but learn quickly. I enjoy casual role playing within the game: mainly enjoying the sights, and not bring alot of real life problems into it. But am up for anything. 

Thanks for letting me join. I'm really enjoying it already! 

Aeldrin
Recruit

re: Hi Shadowbane!

Thanks for sharing and welcome!  

edit:  Ack!  Look at that old broken Signature!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: