Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VictorStillwater
Recruit

re: Hey folks! Can I intro a friend into the guild?

I've convinced a new gaming PC owner friend of mine to try out LOTRO and run on Landroval. 

Would it be alright if I invite him to apply for the guild?

I think he might enjoy being with a cool group, is all. :D

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Absolutely. What's his name? We will be on the lookout for you and for your friend.

Gab

re: Anniversary Party

Hi. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the party. I had already mentioned last night that I really enjoyed the race. I forgot to mention that having a guest band was a great touch. It felt like a band had been hired to DJ the party. They did a great job and I really enjoyed it. Apparently Michaleo is also part of the band but is the band Shadowbane associated or a separate entity that was just nice enough to play. Please send along my thanks for the entertainment. 

Gabriele^ wrote:

Absolutely. What's his name? We will be on the lookout for you and for your friend.

Gab

Heyo.

He's still downloading the client. He's a coworker of mine, and was looking to try an MMO after a long hiatus from playing PC games due to moving back to the Philippines.

Will holler when he tells me what his username is in-game. :D

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

re: Re: Riandir.....Anniversary Party

Michaleo has several accounts with characters he created for his extensive crafting. He's created a crafting guild called Crafters of Freedom for those alts. They also play music so he offered to have them perform for the party. I thought it was great. He also brought the stage to use at the kin hall.

Jump to: