Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arventas
Recruit

re: Hello all

New member: Arventas

A bit about myself...

My name is Rob, I am 37, married, with a nine year old daughter. We live in Washington state. And I currently work in retail.

I dab in art for a hobby, and play various xbox one games with the family, and a few friends.

My play times vary from anywhere ~4pm-11pm Mon-Fri, weekends are up in the air depending on what is going on with the family.

I am a returning player after a long hiatus, so pretty much a new player relearning the game. I have played a Warden years ago, and a Minstrel a couple years ago. This time around I am going with a Champion. I may move my Minstrel from the Brandywine server later. Sadly my Warden is lost in the interwebs graveyard.

I look forward to getting to know you all while enjoying and experiencing what lotro has to offer, so far it has been a nice breath of fresh air!

Steam: arventas79 (Rob Foo)

Patrix
Patr1x
Leader

Glad to have you in the kin, Arventas!

Sorry I have not been around, It has been chaotic in real life. I wont go into details here.

I am not sure when I will log back into lotro. So if I am taking up space or meeting a not active guild member list, feel free to remove my character from the guild. I can always reapply if/when I return. Hope everyone had a decent summer and is well. Thanks for the help in game, You seem like nice folks!

Regards, Arventas

Steam: arventas79 (Rob Foo)

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Thanks for letting us know. Typically we allow players to take a break if they let us know they're not quitting the game. I hope things work out and we will see you soon back in lotro.

Elenia

Jump to: