Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edhrandir

re: Greetings and salutations!

Hello everyone!

I've recently applied and thought I would introduce myself here briefly.  My name is Josh, I'm 34, married with a 5 yo son and another on the way, T-minus 17 weeks.  I first played LOTRO back in 2008 after MoM was released.  I have recently returned from a 6 year hiatus, and as my original server of Elendilmir was closing decided to make a fresh start on Landroval.  My LM is 52, and I have been having a blast!  I've transferred my characters over to have access to their crafting, but primarily play my LM. 

I mostly solo, as my time in LOTRO is an escape from what is a pretty busy life, and can be quite erratic.  So I roam alone to avoid having to inconvenience anyone the majority of the time.  I like to take my time, explore, craft, or just chill and chase awesome screenshots.  :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone if accepted, and adventuring alongside you!  

Josh/Edhrandir

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: