Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michaleo
Officer

re: Ingredient Crates available

I have put an Ingredient Crate and a Premium Ingredient Crate at my crafters' kinhouse and made them available to the public.

The Ingredient Crate gives you 3 Universal Ingredient Packs daily (22 hour cooldown). The character must be at least level 15. The Premium Ingredient Crate is usable only by VIPs and gives you 6 more Universal Ingredient Packs. Note that the packs are account shared (they are in your wallet), and each character can pick up packs each day.

Ingredient packs can be used instead of the usual ingredients to craft. The items made are bound to your account. The number of ingredient packs needed for a recipe varies. Some items cannot be made with ingredient packs. Look at the recipe to see if they can be used, and check the box to see how many are needed.

My interest in ingredient packs was sparked by my desire to make guild armour and jewellery for Varmentor and Truroar. Ingredient packs eliminate the need for the guild symbol in a guild recipe! The symbols that I need can be made only once a week. For armour or jewellery, that is many weeks of waiting or stockpiling symbols to make a set. The guild recipes also have a one week cooldown, but each armour piece or type of jewellery is a separate recipe. With ingredient packs, I can make the six armour pieces at once without spending six weeks making the symbols.

For example, Truroar's Galadhrim armour is 10 packs per piece. The 9 characters (some storage alts) on my account got 81 packs the first day, so I can make the whole set. The jewellery also uses 10 packs per piece, but because I want two of some of the recipes, I'll have to wait a week for the recipe cooldown to make the second ones.

My crafters are on separate accounts and have their own kinship, so it would be inconvenient for them to access the crates if I put them at the Shadowbane kin house. Instead, they are at:

Crafters of Freedom kinhouse
5 Long Street (on the left as you head south from the entrance)
Stanlinch Neighbourhood
Bree-land Homesteads (accessible by stable from South Bree)
Landroval

I'm announcing it to Shadowbane, but I don't mind (and couldn't easily prevent) anyone from stopping by and picking up packs,  Feel free to let friends know about them.

Officer

I got tired of shuttling my crafters between the craft hall and their kin house to pick up the Universal Ingredient Packs, so I added crafting stations and a supplier summoning horn to my Crafters of Freedom kin house.

There is a Forge, Oven, Study, Workbench and even Farmland. Because these work by proximity (you can see them in your buff bar when you are close enough to them), anyone can use them.

There is also a Summoning Horn for a Supplier. The Supplier hangs around for about 5 minutes and can be summoned again as needed.

Feel free to use the crates and facilities and to let friends know of their availability. You're welcome to park your crafters there if you like.

Recruit

Michaleo wrote:

I got tired of shuttling my crafters between the craft hall and their kin house to pick up the Universal Ingredient Packs, so I added crafting stations and a supplier summoning horn to my Crafters of Freedom kin house.

There is a Forge, Oven, Study, Workbench and even Farmland. Because these work by proximity (you can see them in your buff bar when you are close enough to them), anyone can use them.

There is also a Summoning Horn for a Supplier. The Supplier hangs around for about 5 minutes and can be summoned again as needed.

Feel free to use the crates and facilities and to let friends know of their availability. You're welcome to park your crafters there if you like.

You are an awesome fellow. :D

I'll see if I can take advantage of this later tonight, after work.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: