Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VictorStillwater
Recruit

re: Would like to return?

Dioraneil wrote:

Welcome back. If you need deeding or questing help feel free to ask me.

Cool beans. Still exploring the story of Rohan areas, so I should be good for quite a while Now level 82 in an 82-83 portion of the map.

Dioraneil
Officer

Welcome back. If you need deeding or questing help feel free to ask me.

Michaleo
Officer

Welcome back! We know people take breaks for various reasons. Check out the Producer's letter on the LOTRO forums for some hints about the Mordor expansion pack coming later this year. At level cap, we've reached the Black Gate and are doing flower-picking and rep crafting with some new instances.

The 10th Anniversary celebration starts this week.  The LOTRO forums have some information about events and activities for that.

There are a few people around the level of your warden. As always, if there's anything you need to help with your levelling, be sure to ask.

Recruit

Hey folks.

I sorta disappeared for a few months due to work and trying other games, and I was looking longingly at the LOTRO desktop shortcut on my computer.

Any room for me to join back in and level my Warden still? What's new and happening now?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: