Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falmaran
Recruit

re: Hello everyone. :)

Hello fellow Kinsmen.

Nice to have been so quickly accepted into the Kinship, it was a bit faster than expected truthfully. I am a returning Lifetime founder VIP, from beta, but have been away from the game for many years. I left, to put it bluntly, by becoming totally burnt out on the daily "drama" put out by certain players in my old guild, which was located on the Windfola server, before the server merges.

Yep...been away that long...and a lot has changed, but all of you already know this....I'm just thinking out loud here in my introduction.

I've played many mmo's over the years since 1999 starting with EQ1 and moving through other various mmo's...but, then after LOTRO...only single player games, as I needed a break from the online gaming.

But, glad to be back, and brought along a friend with me, or should I say...she "lured" me back LOL.  She was online earlier tonight ( Lilawin ) and has already got the in-game invite, something I have yet to do, having just now got my pc booted up and running...I had to get my wife from the airport and we just now had a lightning storm subside.

My main character of old, on my old server was a hunter ( but I have not moved him to Landorval ) and so is my new main here on this server. It's a role that fits me, and I've played mostly the ranger / archer type class since back in 99 no matter the game. 

So, my new main is named:  Falmaran , a male , elvin hunter is currently level 30 and sitting somewhere in Bree-Land.  In-game, you can simply call me Fal, either in text or over VOIP / Vent as that is what people have called me for almost 2 decades now online, since all my characters somehow end up being started with...yep..." Fal ", which makes it easy to know who that alt is you've got running around next to you in the guild hall or in chat. ;)

I am looking forward to meeting each of you and having some grand adventures together.  In life I am married and have one daughter and I am male, regardless if one, or maybe 2 of my alts happen to end up being female. After 20 years of mmo's and mostly male characters it's a bit tiresome to continue to make yet another male "toon" so to speak. Variety, hopefully it keeps things new and from becoming boring.

Sincerely,

Fal

Lilawin
Recruit

You still make me chuckle! Welcome, friend Fal! 

Falmaran
Recruit

Hey Lils :)

Aeldrin
Recruit

Welcome!  I've already enjoyed chatting in game :)

Leader

Glad to have you all in the kin :)

Thanks guys :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: