Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michaleo
Officer

re: Ale Association/Inn League delivery quests run

During the seasonal festivals, you can do quests for the Ale Association and/or Inn League to get reputation and badges for barter. Those badges can also be bartered for Summer Tokens (2 badges for 3 Summer Tokens).

I will be doing the drink quests a number of times on my characters using the route in my blog post (http://shadowbanekin.guildlaunch.com/users/blog/2962374/752821/the-ale-association-inn-league-delivery-quests). If you're interested in coming along on one or more runs, let me know.

As I explain in the blog post, I do both the Ale Association and Inn League delivery quests at the same time. If you just want to do the Ale Association, the route is just as efficient for them. (Note you can easily do the Inn League quests with no time constraint by NOT picking up the quests from the Inn League Tavern Keep, but simply getting the drinks, travelling to each NPC, accepting the quest from the NPC, and immediately completing it.) Doing both sets gives you 22 badges or 33 Summer Tokens, which is enough for an Anfalas Star-lit Crystal or 3/4 of an Essence Reclamation Scroll.

To be able to do the quests, you first must have completed the Inn League initiation (which starts at the Party Tree, and continues around the Shire) and the Ale Association initiation (the vector quest is given in Thorin's Hall Inn, which sends you to the Prancing Pony, and continues around Bree.) Both initiations are timed, requiring you to drink ales and travel around, getting drunk on the way. Although they are repeatable, you only need to do the initiations once, so if you've done them during some other festival, you don't need to repeat them.

The drink run is timed as well (although you stay sober), and will require an hour of non-afk moving, riding, clicking on NPCs, ports, swift and regular stable rides to 20 spots around Middle-earth. Characters level 40 and above can do it (I have used my level 42 hunter to take my non-hunter characters around).

Review the route in the blog post to be sure you can do the swift stable rides to the different locations. Michaleo can do all the ports.

I will supply the drinks you'll need for the Inn League, but you'll need 11 bag slots to hold them. If you don't have the premium wallet, you'll need 2 more slots for the badges. You'll also need 11 quest slots to accept the quests at the start.

If you're interested, let me know and we can find a time that works. The Summer Festival continues to July 16th, and I plan to run it almost every day.

P.S. If you decide to convert badges to Summer Tokens, remember that there is a 5 second cooldown for extracting the tokens. I barter for one Box of Festival Tokens at a time, open it to extract the tokens, then barter for the next one during the cooldown. Don't wait until the last minute if you have a lot of badges to convert.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: