Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Findalar

re: Hello to my (hopefully) new kinmates!

Findalar here (Or just Finn) and I just wanted to say hello and throw out an invitation. I currently have a 115 Warden looking to go through N. Mirkwood and a 115 Hunter looking to go through Mordor and Mirkwood. I would like to find a questing partner or partners. Something like the old days. I am not worried about XP or rewards for myself, I simply want to enjoy new(ish) content with friends. I am amazingly average on both characters so this will not be an "Uber player along for an easy ride" To be honest I am struggling in both places. Heck, I am more than willing to help someone level to the point they can enter Mordor, just to have a partner or 3 in the two admittedly tough areas.

Anyway, please reach out to Findalar or Dathabor in game, or reply to this thread. Voice chat is a big plus, but not required. And the more the merrier! And if we can get a good old school 3 or 6 person group, it just adds to the things we can do.

I look forward to seeing everyone in game soon!

Gabriele^
Successor

Awarded:

Welcome! I have a 115 mini working on the new content as well. I tend to play later in the evening since I am on MST but I am on weekends and always here for groups on Saturday nite.  Hope to see you in game soon. I just missed sending you an invite last night when I noticed you online. I'm sure an invite will be coming your way soon. There are several officers that have put your name down to keep an eye out for. 

Welcome again and be sure to ask if there is anything I can help with.

Will do! Thank you for the kind welcome. I should be back on Saturday around 10 am (ish) so I will be on the lookout for an invite. And looking forward top some questing with my new kin!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowBane Forum Index -> PUBLIC CHAT/INTRODUCTIONS/CoC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: